Tamil Nadu: Nataraja welding workshop in the Salem area. The cylinders required for this workshop was stacked outside the workshop.
Unexpectedly, the cylinder valve opened with a loud noise around 70 feet as rocket and hit the front door of a nearby house.
The window and surroundings of the house were damaged. And the stairs of another house were damaged. Besides, the gas leaked from another cylinder nearby.
The informed fleet fired the gas leaked cylinder. They also examined the cylinder of the accident.
The cylinder flashes at the rocket pace have caused a stir in the area.