The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, which has been available for purchase in India and a couple of other Asian markets so far, has now been launched in the United States as well. Amazon has the black coloured variant listed for around $285 – the model is compatible with all GSM providers in the country.
Specs-wise, the phone is powered by Exynos 7870 SoC and sports a 5.5-inch HD display. RAM is 3GB, while internal memory options include 16GB and 32GB.
In terms of camera, the handset offers a 13MP rear unit and an 8MP front shooter. It runs Android 6.0.1, packs in a 3,300mAh battery, and features a fingerprint sensor as well.Features
- 4G LTE, FULL METAL BODY, FULL HD 1080×1920 PIXELS 5.5″ SCREEN
- OCTA CORE, 3GB RAM/16 GB ROM, MICRO SD CARD UP TO 256GB
- 13MP REAR CAMERA, 8MP FRONTAL CAMERA, FINGERPRINT SCANNER
- Android OS, V6.01 Marshmallow, Dual Sim, 3300mAh battery
- Compatible with T-Mobile, ATT and all GSM Providers in US, Caribbean and Latin America