Today Xiaomi India announced their third manufacturing plant in Noida, India. The manufacturing plant partnership with Hipad Technology is situated in Noida and is company’s first facility in India for a product apart from smartphones.
Spread across 230,000 sq. feet, the manufacturing unit is dedicated to Xiaomi Power Banks and has a starting production capacity of 7 power banks per minute. Hipad Technology already partners Xiaomi in China for power banks.
Mi 20000mAH Power Bank 2 Specification
- Lithium polymer battery makes it more durable and optimises charging efficiency
- Experience ultra-fast charging Quick Charge 3.0 support when charging one device or 5.1V/3.6A support when charging two devices at once
- 20000mAH Mi power bank 2 plays well with others, including devices from Mi, Apple, Samsung and more
- Dual USB output and it can also charge some USB-C laptops
- 14000mAH output capacity with 93 percent conversion rate
- Superior hand feel and overall quality improvements are achieved with the usage of high quality, PC + ABS and the perforated exterior provides a comfortable yet scratch and slip resistant hold
- Scratch and Slip-resistant due to usage of high-quality PC+ABS material
- 6 months warranty